Sunday, December 6, 2015

On Tuesday we traveled back to Hyde. Thankfully, we didn't have to leave too early. We took trains back this time. Everything went smoothly enough. We got back around 3:30 in the afternoon. We spent the afternoon and evening getting settled back in here at the Foster's, and the kids did school work.



Wednesday was spent shopping and schooling and working and laundrying. I wasn't feeling the best. I caught a cold in Paris. :/  Oh, also, Dave cut my hair!! Yes, it's true. I asked him to take an inch off of the bottom. He was freaked out, but he did great and I like it better now! :)

Thursday morning I went and picked up another rental car. Tyler came with me. Then later in the morning I went to a dentist to get my tooth fixed. It's amazing what a difference a broken tooth makes! It wasn't too expensive which was nice - 54 pounds. That afternoon some of us went back to the Manchester Christmas markets. It wasn't raining this time, so that was nice. In the evening some of us played games. Ripple golf this time. 

On Friday, we had planned to go to Liverpool, but I wasn't feeling up to it. We just had another quiet day in the morning, and then in the afternoon I took the kids to a climbing gym, where Tyler and Josh had some fun bouldering. Janae and I watched. That night we watched "Elf" with Aunt Marian. It was her first time seeing it! It's such a funny movie! We had lots of good laughs.




No comments:

Post a Comment